Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
While our professional team is skilled at replacing missing teeth and restoring damaged teeth, it is far better to take steps to prevent the need for these types of services.
Patient education is an essential part of helping you maintain proper oral health with brushing, flossing, and preventative treatments with the Doylestown Dental Group. We strongly encourage you to ask questions about any aspect of dental care, and no question is too small. You are always welcome to contact our office for information, but we've provided a few examples of the questions we hear most often.
Please don't hesitate to call us if you don't see the answer to your question listed here.
- What is a prosthodontist?
- Do you accept my insurance?
- Do you fix or repair dentures?
- What's the difference between a cosmetic dentist and a prosthodontist?
- Do you have weekend or evening hours?
- What stains your teeth?
- What types of cosmetic dentistry do you offer?
- What are the advantages of dental implants?
- How dental crowns benefit you
- What are porcelain veneers?