Elyce Link-Bindo, DMD, FACP
Dr. Link-Bindo is the owner of Doylestown Dental Group. She grew up in Southampton, Pennsylvania. She completed her bachelor's degree in biology from Widener University and earned her Doctorate of Dental Medicine from Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry, graduating magna cum laude.
At Temple, she was honored with various awards in oral implantology and implant dentistry, prosthodontics, and research. Subsequently, she underwent three years of additional training in the specialty field of prosthodontics at Eastman Institute for Oral Health and completed the rigorous four-part examination process to become a Board Certified Prosthodontist.
Dr. Link-Bindo has firsthand knowledge of what it's like to be a dental patient with ongoing restorative needs. She was born with two missing front teeth and has gone through just about every dental procedure from dental implants to gum grafts, crowns, and two sets of braces! These experiences led Dr. Link-Bindo to pursue a career in dentistry, specializing in prosthodontics to provide her future patients with the highest level of dental care.
She lectures locally and nationally on the topics of implant dentistry and prosthodontics. She consistently demonstrates her commitment to providing outstanding dental care and has been honored with the following awards:
- The Joseph E. Ewing Dental Study Group award for outstanding clinical performance in prosthodontics
- The International Congress of Oral Implantologists and Camlog USA award for pre-doctoral achievement in the area of implantology and implant dentistry
- The American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology award for accomplishment
- The American College of Prosthodontics Award for outstanding undergraduate achievement in the study of prosthodontics
- American Prosthodontic Society, Prosthodontic Scholars Program
- Dean’s Research Scholarship
- Dentsply award for participation in the American Dental Association/Dentsply Clinician Research Program
- Temple University Dean’s Research Scholarship
- Philadelphia Magazine's Top Dentists™ 2017 and 2018- Prosthodontics
Additionally, Dr. Link-Bindo is a member of the following professional associations:
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- American College of Prosthodontists (ACP)
- American College of Fixed Prosthodontics (AFP)
- Pennsylvania Dental Association (PDA)
- Pennsylvania Prosthodontic Association (PPA)
- Montgomery-Bucks Dental Society
In her free time, Dr. Link-Bindo enjoys spending time with her husband, John, and visiting Cape May.