All-on-Four® Implant-Supported Bridges in Doylestown
If you are someone who struggles with non-repairable teeth, teeth with advanced bone loss and disease, or is unhappy with your current dentures, dental implants may be the right option for you. At Doylestown Dental Group, our skilled doctors and caring team offer an innovative alternative to traditional dentures that we think you’ll love.
We are proud to offer the technologically advanced All-on-Four® and implant supported bridges dental implant option. We can address even the most complex and advanced cases to produce beautiful, functional smiles
How Do All-on-Four® Dental Implants Work?
All-on-Four® is a treatment that uses dental implants to support a dental bridge that looks, feels, and functions like natural teeth This procedure is used in situations where patients have teeth that can no longer be repaired or for patients who have lost all of their teeth and are not happy with traditional removable dentures. They are used to stabilize and support dentures and bridges when some or all of the teeth in an arch are missing.
A dental implant is a small titanium post that is placed in your jaw. The implant integrates with bone and tissue to become a replacement for a tooth root. The teeth are then attached to the dental implants to provide functionality so you can chew and speak easily.
A minimum of four implants are needed to support a full arch of teeth, but some patients may require more. This is a procedure that requires a high-level of skill, and as a board-certified prosthodontist, Dr. Link-Bindo has the training and knowledge to provide a true smile transformation.
What Are the Benefits of All-on-Four® Implant-Supported Bridges?
Implant-supported bridges can bring about life changing results. These are teeth that are not removed at night. Chewing with traditional dentures can be a real challenge, especially in the lower jaw. Implant-supported bridges allow patients to chew with the same efficiency of natural teeth, without having to worry about denture movement.
- In order to support an implant bridge, at least four implants must be used. Specifically with All-on-Four®, by using fewer implants, treatment can become more affordable.
- Most often, fixed temporary teeth can be placed the same day as both implant placement and extraction of remaining teeth. After a few months of healing, the final bridge is then placed.
- The All-on-Four® technique uses the concept of tilting the implants. This enables the surgery to be both cost-effective and less traumatic. The tilting allows for fewer implants to be placed and also helps us avoid a lot of bone grafting.
- In most cases, teeth can be placed on the implants in the same day without ever needing dentures!
- This procedure has been clinically proven by studies lasting more than ten years with over a 95% success rate!
Skilled Professionals, Outstanding Results
When considering a procedure like All-on-Four® implant-supported bridges, you want to know that your needs are being met by experienced professionals. Every member of our team is committed to staying current with all the latest dental techniques so that we can bring you outstanding results that go above and beyond your expectations.
If you have missing teeth, you do have options for restoring your smile to a whole and healthy state. All-on-Four® implant-supported bridges are a great technological innovation, but they may not be the solution that is appropriate for you.
Doylestown Dental Group has extensive experience in working with a wide variety of cases. We’ll take all the time necessary to answer your questions and help you make the decision that fits all your needs. Please contact our office, and we will be happy to arrange a convenient consultation.