Missing teeth are a challenge to live with because they affect your comfort, appearance, and even your mood. It's hard to feel positive about yourself with gaps in your smile, but your Doylestown dentist understands and wants you to know you have options.
For patients who are missing several, but not all of their teeth, All-on-Four® implant-supported bridges are a leading-edge solution that creates stable replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth. Using dental implants, your Doylestown dentist customizes your implant bridge for a secure fit and a look so natural that no one will know they are not your own teeth!
How All-on-Four® Implant-Supported Bridges Work
Once you and your dentist decide together that an All-on-Four® implant-supported bridge is the solution that best fits your needs, four small titanium implant screws are placed surgically in your jawbone and left to heal.
The tiny threads on the implant provide more surface area to which bone and tissue can adhere as they heal. This process is called osseointegration, and once it's complete, the implant becomes part of your dental anatomy and is just as secure as the missing tooth root was. At this point, your Doylestown dental implants dentist attaches your All-on-Four® implant bridge, and the result is a complete smile and allow you to eat, speak, and smile confidently again.
Benefits of Choosing All-on-Four® Implant Bridges
There are numerous benefits to choosing All-on-Four® bridges in Doylestown:
- They offer a secure, customized tooth replacement with just four dental implants.
- The implant bridge will stay securely in place and can be brushed and cleaned like natural teeth.
- Since the denture is attached to implants, there's no uncomfortable pressure on your gums.
- You don't need messy adhesives because your bridge is stable and secure.
- The stability of your All-on-Four® implant bridge lets you enjoy all the foods you love.
- The added bulk in your mouth provided by the implant bridge supports facial muscles for a more youthful appearance.
Schedule a Dental Appointment
If you want to learn more about dental implants in Doylestown and find out if an All-on-Four® implant-supported bridge will fit your needs, please call us to schedule an appointment with one of our skilled prosthodontists.