If you have a damaged tooth, you are probably looking for a fix that restores both the function of the tooth and its beautiful appearance. At Doylestown Dental Group, we believe that all dentistry should be beautiful, and we take great pride in providing restorations that are as aesthetically pleasing as they are durable and strong.
Cosmetic restoration can take a variety of forms, ranging from small repairs to full tooth replacement, depending on the specific issue that needs repair and your own personal preferences. Consider these options and then call Doylestown cosmetic dentist Elyce Link-Bindo, DMD, FACP.
Restorative Options in Doylestown, PA
- Fillings are one of the most common types of restoration we place. We use tooth-colored composite, which blends in beautifully with the natural shade of your enamel. We can also use this same material to fill in chips, close gaps, and make other cosmetic changes to your teeth.
- Inlays and onlays are a larger restoration than a filling but smaller than a crown. They do not cover the entire tooth, just a portion of it. These restorations are crafted in a lab and can repair damage caused by a large cavity, a fracture, or erosion.
- Veneers are used to make cosmetic changes to your teeth, and they are often the key piece of a complete smile transformation. These porcelain shells fit over the front of each tooth to improve the shape and color.
- A crown is a porcelain shell that fits over the entire tooth. This versatile treatment option allows us to change both the appearance and function of your tooth and can treat damage, conceal imperfections, or protect a weakened tooth.
- Bridges and dental implants are used to replace missing teeth. A bridge is held in place using crowns affixed to the adjacent teeth while a dental implant is a stand-alone unit. Dental implants closely mimic the function and appearance of natural teeth and don’t require us to alter existing healthy teeth.
- If you are missing multiple teeth or your dental health is suffering, we may recommend dentures. Modern dentures look great and fit comfortably. Dr. Link-Bindo designs them to complement your facial features and look natural. For added stability, bridges and dentures can be held in place using dental implants.
We’d love to discuss your options with you and help you see the possibilities for your smile. Having a smile you love is important and plays a huge role in a person’s self-confidence and self-image.
Call Doylestown Dental Group today to schedule your consultation with Dr. Link-Bindo.